I am quilting away. I had to make a design adjustment to the roses being appliquéd onto the quilt I decided to change. I kept looking at the quilt and something was not right with the rose. I asked Hubby he said it is missing something. So I cut an extra size rose petal. Removed the smallest petal and circle. added the new petal. Sewed all the pieces back in place and you guessed it the rose now looks great. I only have 34 more multi petaled roses for the blocks. Then 36 one petal smaller for the vine border. But I am much happier with the new appliqué roses then the 1930’s hexagon flowers. I am almost finished with the hand quilted banner body. I will finish that next week I am sure. I am off to the quilt studio to get a few things finished in there. Working on machine quilting those table runners and their bindings. I must sit and write soon! Busy Busy and a Beaver! Stay safe watch out for snow falling off the roof. Live Love and Laugh Enough!
Creatively Quilting! Luann